View a PDF of this AudioHero End User License Agreement PDF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AudioHero’s royalty free music and sound effects (“AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects”) are sold to you with a lifetime non-transferable license (“License”) for synchronization rights only. By accepting any AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects, you acknowledge and agree to the stated terms, conditions and limitations of use. In the event of a breach of this License agreement, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.
AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects must be purchased directly from AudioHero.com. Unauthorized resale or redistribution of AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects is prohibited.
You have the right to modify the audio content in length, pitch and/or format as required for use; to synchronize the audio content with audio and/or visual productions or applications such as: film, video, DVD & TV productions • training, marketing & trade show presentations • corporate videos & educational applications • on hold messages & advertising • radio presentations & commercials • television programs & commercials • live performances • speech & audio book products • Web pages & multimedia presentations • Online & live streaming and video broadcast sites such as YouTube • Social Media such as Facebook & Twitter • PowerPoint & Flash productions • interactive programs, computer games & synchronized content for Apps • AV & computer generated displays • podcasts (all such applications hereinafter referred to as "the Production"). You may create copies of the Production for distribution without limitations - no additional clearances or paperwork are required. You may also synchronize AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects an unlimited number of times and distribute the Production worldwide without restrictions. The rights and limitations to AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects as outlined in this License agreement are in effect for the life of the Production and pass automatically to the End User of the Production. Please note however, that all rights not expressly granted within this License agreement are reserved.
Copyright infringement is a serious offence.
AudioHero.com protects its copyright by all necessary means, including legal action. You are NOT authorized to:
• Synchronize the Sounds in whole or in part without a valid and active subscription.
• Make copies of any unsynchronized AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects, in any format. This License has the sole purpose of granting you the rights to specific audio and/or visual synchronization of AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects. The registered user is granted a single user license, meaning that only the registered user can use AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects. This License is not transferable.
• Copy, duplicate, provide access to, sell, lease, loan or give away unsynchronized AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects by any means including the World Wide Web, streaming audio or any delivery method now known or which shall become known.
• Transfer, re-record, copy or duplicate any AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects, in whole or in part, for any purpose not authorized under the terms of this License agreement. You may not transfer AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects electronically or via any peer to peer file sharing program, FTP site, service bureau operation, DRS, computer network or in any way not expressly allowed by AudioHero.com.
• Provide remote access to unsynchronized AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects to any user except the registered user.
• Provide AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects in whole or in part as mobile telecom audio content such as ring tones, ringback tones, soundscapes, multimedia messaging services (MMS), voice messaging, audio
enhancements, greeting mail services, or other content applications now known or which shall become known.
•Provide AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects in whole or in part within other mobile communications or entertainment applications, such as iTunes Apps, or as unsynchronized content offered in software packages.
• Provide Audiohero.com Music and Sound Effects in whole or in part within retail toys, electronic sampling products or program chips.
•Sell or otherwise dispose of computers, hard drives or discs or any other electronic storage media which contain AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects, unless all the AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects have been deleted. All AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects maintained on any computers, hard drives, discs or any other electronic storage media must be deleted before the disposal, transfer or sale of any computer, hard drive or disc that contains AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects.
• Add new instruments, melody or lyrics to an original music composition owned or represented by Sound Ideas without the prior consent of the owner.
Performing rights represent the entitlement of music composers and publishers to benefit from the public performance of their compositions. Performing rights societies like ASCAP and BMI in the United States and SOCAN in Canada, as well as many more around the world, have been established to collect and fairly distribute performing rights revenues to music composers and publishers. If you use AudioHero.com Music in a television show, a feature film or a documentary production, please file a cue sheet with your local performing rights society, as a courtesy. You will not be required to pay any additional fees or costs when you file a cue sheet.
AudioHero.com warrants that your use of AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects in accordance with this License agreement does not infringe on any third party proprietary rights.
AudioHero.com accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects. AudioHero.com’s liability is limited and restricted solely to replacement at no charge of the AudioHero.com Music and Sound Effects in question.